Covid-19 Update 10 June 2020
Due to the Covid-19 situation we have temporarily closed the hotel but we are delighted to have received guidelines from the Government, HSE and the Irish Hotel Federation to be able to announce we will be reopening our doors to you all again and we will do this in two phases.
29th June 2020 – we will reopen for Bar Food which will be served daily from 1-9:30pm serving our usual bar food favourites and some exciting new dishes.
New social distance measures will be in place for both your safety and the safety of our staff and therefore we will only be taking reservations.
Tables reserved will be to a maximum of 6 people per booking for the recommended time of 1 hour 45 minutes. We recommend that you arrive on time for your reservation as if you are late it may reduce your time allocated if your table is need for a future reservation.
3rd July 2020 - Friday 3rd July we will reopen the Hotel completely for overnight stays!
We are still taking calls for future reservations and please contact us on 074-9155303 between 10am-5pm for any enquiries. Alternatively please email email@example.com with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Our best available rates, current special offers and availability are available to book online.
Caring for our guests and employees is what we do best and we will be following official protocol regarding sanitisation of all areas of the Hotel and adhering to social distancing rules.
- Signage will be in place in all areas to remind our guests and customers to maintain social distancing, and our team are trained to ensure we are compliant at all times
- We have limited seating in our bar and restaurant area to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests. Due to this all meal times will need to be booked in advance
Please call 074-9155303 for reservations or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleaning and Sanitising
- Hand sanitising stations are installed at all entrances and exits and we ask that you use it on arrival and departure
- Regular and frequent cleaning and disinfecting will be carried out in all public areas with particular attention to high touch areas such as elevator buttons, door handles, front desk counter and room keys
- Proper and frequent hand washing will be practiced by all members of staff and masks will be worn
- We advise only one guest to check in at reception to help maintain social distancing
- Guests will be emailed prior to arrival to confirm details in order to speed up the check-in process
- An express check out option is available upon request
- We will continue with our high standard of cleaning in our rooms with extra emphasis on high touch areas to ensure the room is fully sanitised between stays
- Extra time will be allotted to staff to carry out cleaning
- For multiple night stays our Housekeeping team will not enter a guest room unless requested by the guest
- We have reduced the items in our rooms to eliminate unnecessary touch points. Magazines, menus, guest directories and brochures are available on request
Bar & Restaurant
- We have increased cleaning in our Kitchen, Bar, Restaurant and all preparation areas. All surfaces are regularly sanitised
- We use approved cleaning agents and staff are provided with all necessary PPE.
- We are using single use menus and napkins in all areas.
- Guest are asked to remain seated in the Bar & Restaurant area and table service will be provided.
We look forward to welcoming you all again,
Charlie & Mairead McClafferty